6 Allamanda Crescent, Albany Creek, Queensland 4035
Ready for a BIG move?
This prestige Albany Creek home is more than just your standard suburban block. It’s a stunning, family inspired oasis on a 60003m2 corner block. A luxurious and spacious haven with plenty of room for everyone: 4 large built-in bedrooms plus office or 5th bedroom. Master with spa ensuite and walk in robe. Kick the footy with the kids, cool down in summer in the sparkling in ground pool or hide away from the world for a while in the purpose built media room. The whole family will love year round outdoor entertaining overlooking the pool.
You’ll be delighted by what you’ll find inside as well: Super stylish, light and airy formal and informal living and dining areas, a versatile family area plus fully equipped media/theater room. There’s plenty of space for friends and family while still providing quiet alternatives for your own privacy.
The spacious kitchen will inspire even the most fastidious chefs with plenty of bench space, an oversized gas cook-top, wall oven and more than enough cupboard space, in the heart of relaxed informal living and dining. From the kitchen wander out to the large all weather outdoor area and the resort-style in-ground pool. Relaxed stylish living in a well-crafted resort style home, perfect for the whole family.
Features at a glance
- Fully Secure 6003m² Corner Block
- 2 Street Access
- 3 Built-in Bedrooms
- Spacious Master Suite with Ensuite, spa & WIR
- Main bathroom + Powder Room
- Office/ 5th Bedroom
- Huge Chef’s Kitchen
- Open-plan informal living & dining area
- Formal lounge
- Fully equipped media/theater room
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking the gardens
- Sparking in-ground pool, fully fenced with gazebo
- 2 car remote garage at house entry with undercover parking for 3 cars
- 2 car shed from back entrance with extra parking for 7 more cars
- 3 Phase Power to back shed & garage
- Water Treatment Plan and Bio-cycle
- Full Sprinkler system that runs on bore water
- Plenty of space for a tennis court, further outdoor areas or even a granny flat.
There are just so many features of this “hidden treasure” that an inspection is a must! Contact Glenn Gracie on 0418 732 072 to inspect today!